#Funkwhale 0.19 will be out soon. The first release candidate was published 15 minutes ago, and we expect a final release around March 16, which should leave enough time to:
- Translators, to work on new translations
- Instance owners, to deploy the release candidate, report regressions and bugs
- Contributors, to fix potential issues
Check out https://governance.funkwhale.audio/d/NyI4G1UK/release-incoming-for-funkwhale-0-19 to learn what's included in this big release, and how to try it!
Thank you for your help, let's catch the bugs!
- Support for embedding a complete artist discography
- Support for S3-compatible external storages
- A dedicated "albums" tab to browse… albums
- Prefetching of next track in queue, to reduce the time spent waiting for buffering
And dozens of of bugfixes and enhancements (the full changelog can be found here: https://dev.funkwhale.audio/funkwhale/funkwhale/tags/0.19.0-rc1)
@funkwhale Italian 100%, going for a general revision and approval in the coming days.
Btw i left you some comments here and there to correct some source's small errors 😉
@metalbiker thank you!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!