It's hard to summarize everything, but among other things, this release includes:
- Ability to suggest/review modifications on artist, albums and tracks pages
- Admin UI to browse, search, review and delete artists, albums, tracks, libraries and uploads
- A new "filter" feature to completely hide some artists in the UI, queue and radios
- Support for OAuth2 authorization workflow
- Dynamic page title to reflect the currently playing track
- Improved error handling and display during import
- Support for embedding a complete artist discography
- Support for S3-compatible external storages
- A dedicated "albums" tab to browse… albums
- Prefetching of next track in queue, to reduce the time spent waiting for buffering
And dozens of of bugfixes and enhancements (the full changelog can be found here: https://dev.funkwhale.audio/funkwhale/funkwhale/tags/0.19.0-rc1)
@funkwhale Italian 100%, going for a general revision and approval in the coming days.
Btw i left you some comments here and there to correct some source's small errors 😉
@metalbiker thank you!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!